I am a Headhunter with 10+ years of experience in recruiting, and more than 20 years in human resources. Throughout my professional life, I have coached more than 400 people to assist them in finding the job of their dreams. I have shared my expertise and skills as a Life Coach and Career Consultant to support people to find their own path in life. I am the owner of “Encuentratrabajo.net”, I provide tools to empower people to find a new career in life in their own country, or helps them plan the big decision to move to another place. It is not just finding a job – it is having the job of your life… your dream job.
People describe me as a very enthusiastic and happy person, who is always open to collaborating on a different kind of project to build a better world. I strongly believe in the benefit of supporting his community, and for this reason, I actively participated in diverse groups. I am part of the Board of Directors at the BC Centre of Abilities, I have served as Volunteer at Chimo Crisis line, Leader Coordinator at Vancouver SunRun, Coach for families with kids with disabilities, Mentor at ConneTra and Organizer for Cultural Affairs in Talentos Mexicanos in BC, President of the EXATEC Vancouver Chapter.
One of my core beliefs is that you can have an amazing life. To give action to this quote, in 2007, I ran my first Marathon in New York, US. Now having run almost 16 marathons, I share my love for life and running by volunteering in groups to support people to run. I believe you can «run happy, in your happy place».
My 15 years of experience in the classroom has resulted in my students seeing me as a mentor in life, and one of the best teachers to coach people to reach their goals.
I am a happy husband and proud father of two beautiful girls, I am committed to continuing to contribute to a better world.
Life is more than just finish school or have a job.
For me, life is how you can build a good career with your «dream job».
Build a career for me is like to run a marathon you have to train every day, have a «happy pace in your happy place» support all your efforts.
Run a Marathon is a personal challenge, the same happens with our career, every person has their own particular pace.
We offer career orientation for
- High qualified candidates
- New immigrants
In Canada or outside of Canada
Why are the benefits to work with us
- Knowledge of the Canadian Labour culture, my experience as Headhunter give the sensibility to know what is the people in the companies are looking in a Candidate
- Action plan tailored to individual needs
- Connection to different organizations and networking to develop a net of contacts to facilitate the process of find opportunities
If you are new in Canada and you are looking for an opportunity in your field is highly recommendable the following tools
- Make a plan, develop an action plan to apply for opportunities
- Prepare Plan B, Plan C… to get to your main goal sometimes is important to establish steps and follow the path listening to the message from the «universe» or from people with more experience
- Be prepared to connect with people, did you know that 80% of the positions are not into the internet? why? People meet other people in an informal event or situation and after one talk (informal interview) in a lot of situation the next step is a job offer.
- Prepare your documents in the Canadian style
- If you want to be a soccer player, you have to look like a soccer player, talk as a soccer player, walk as a soccer player and you will be a soccer player one day. If you want to work in a particular industry is important to connect con people in that industry to know how they talk, walk or work!
- Are you willing to try another profession?
- Are you willing to probe a transition job?
- Planning happenstance
- You know how to sell your Soft skills
- Research about Labour Market